- Many quality breeders in this area have been looking for a way to match
their healthy puppies to their new owners. Some of them needed help to
list their puppies online and to fly them to their new homes. That has
become a job that I enjoy doing. I have
decided to help a select group of breeders in this area to sell their
- Our breeders are all responsible breeders. Many are USDA licensed
and inspected and some are AKC inspected as well. They are all personally
approved by me before the puppies can be listed on my site.
- All of our breeders work with area vets to have a quality breeding
program, including a shot program, etc.
- Our puppies are vet checked by the breeder's vet as needed, but is also
checked and a health certificate issued before the puppy goes to its new
- We choose quality puppies for our website, but we all believe that every
puppy should find a good home, not just the perfect ones (even though that
is what we breed for). Please check out our
adoption page for more information
about puppies for adoption.
- I am also a USDA licensed transporter, and provide safe transportation of
puppies to the airport. Please read our shipping
page for more information.
- Please read our health guarantee for
more information about our puppies, and about what we would expect once the
- We are located in the southeastern part of the state of Oklahoma. I
live in Antlers, OK, which is a small town in Southeastern Oklahoma.
- My name is Rhonda, and I have been a teacher until recently, but have
decided to try to be a stay at home mom. I have also been a single
parent, foster parent, and hobby breeder.
- I do also hold a breeder's license in Oklahoma as well.
- Many of the puppies you see on this website belong to friends of ours who are
professional breeders in this area. Most of the puppies that you see
on our site have been raised in USDA licensed facilities. A few of our
puppies are home raised by friends of mine that only have a couple of
breeding dogs at their homes. All of them
were raised by breeders that are responsible and caring. A few of our
breeders are also AKC inspected.
- If you don't see the puppy you want, or even the breed you want, please let us know because we have
several friends that are also breeders and might have the puppy that you
- Our dogs are usually ACA or APRI registered, we only occasionally have AKC
or other registrations. We also use the Premium Canine Association, for registration of some of our Designer breeds.
- All of the puppies on our website have had their shots and have been
de-wormed. We also microchip our puppies. They are vet
checked and have a health certificate before they are shipped.
- If you need more information, please use the contact numbers below.
- Telephone (or Text)
for Rhonda. If you don't get me, please leave a message because
this is my cell phone and sometimes we don't have good cell phone
- 580-298-6335 (hardware
- 580-298-3159 (car lot)
- Rhonda Bridges
- Route 2 Box 475
- Antlers, OK 74523